Western Australia is the largest state in Australia and has a capital city than can claim to be the most isolated in the world. With a sparse population and vast areas of desert and wilderness, Western Australia is a resource-rich state. Its mining industry powers its economy and also underpins the wealth of the whole nation. Find out about the massive developments in irrigation and port facilities, and then wonder at Western Australia's breathtaking national parks.
- Aboriginal history and culture
- Maps, timelines, statistics
- Historic illustrations
- Covers geography, history, economics, government
- Biographies of notable people
- Australian Primary Curriculum